Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 31, 2012

In trying to write this blog post, I have left this page or even my room no less than ten times. Carr believes that we as humans no longer have the attention span that we used to. In this situation, I would exemplify his argument. In total though, I don’t agree with him. Much of what I do in my everyday life gets my total attention. I like being able to sit down and knock a project out. I want whatever I do to be done to the best of my ability, and in as quick of a time as possible. If I need to, I will shut off my phone or write something on a sheet of paper so I can’t get distracted by Facebook or the Internet. In some situations, such as now, I cant do that, It is a Saturday night, and I am trying to knock out a homework assignment…. Not necessarily the best environment to do work. In general, I feel that Carr has made a gross overstatement, and even with the research he has performed, did not do the best job showing multiple sides.

-Brian A

1 comment:

  1. That was a great intro sentence; it definitely caught my attention.

    -Britney Villafane

    ReplyDelete